Get The Look!
Achieve free-flowing, gorgeous, bouncy head-turning curls in minutes!
- Separate hair into three sections: upper, middle and lower. Clip the upper two sections of hair out of the way. Spray the bottom half of hair with styling product if desired.
- Working from the bottom up, take a section of hair – approx. ½ inch to 1 inch wide. Hold the styler at a diagonal angle away from face. Start 2 inches from the scalp and wind hair around the thickest end of the barrel, wrapping your way down. Hold for 5 – 10 seconds and then release.
- For natural-looking curls, wrap hair around the barrel in alternating directions as you go from section to section. Don’t twist sections all the way to hair ends. Leave the ends free – to create the flowing look.
- Let the curls cool for a few minutes, and then shake out or gently finger comb.
Try these Conair products to get this look:
- The Curl Secret™
- The Conair® YOU Curl Wand
- YOU CURL XL Curling Wand
- Infiniti Pro Professional Tourmaline Ceramic ¾” Curling Iron